Information / Booking
General information about your stay
The “Obd'r Lech” house with 200 m² living space including a veranda, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets, a library room, a living-dining room, a fireplace room, the sauna area with a wooden tub and infrared heater, and a ski room offers space for up to 8 people.
Arrival and departure
You are welcome to occupy your rooms in the “Obd'r Lech” house from 16.00 h. We kindly ask you to vacate the rooms by no later than 11.00 am on the day of departure so that we have enough time to make preparations for the new guests. Thank you for your understanding.
You are welcome to contact us by phone +43 5583 30979-21 or by e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to advise you and make arrangements for your personal holiday program.
You can enjoy your holidays in the “Obd'r Lech” house at an undisturbed, car-free, secluded location amidst the beautiful nature of the Arlberg. In winter you can access the ski slopes right from the house. In summer green alpine meadows and mountains are stretching right in front of the house, as far as the eye can see.
You can enjoy many included services, such as
- welcome reception
- rich breakfast with regional products
- coffee, tea, mineral water
- free use of the sauna area including a wooden tub
- bathrobes in your room
- piano, Wi-Fi, Bose sound system, TV
- a caretaker in the house for all your needs, be it transfers, restaurant reservations, private catering; ski instructors in winter or hiking guides in summer, personal trainers and much more